Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday 3 March 2014

Walkies

So my track record with the gym is about as good as my blogging dedication so iv been trying to go walking more as a compromise. Some exercise is better than none surely?? 
Over the last few weekends iv been on some lovely walks as the weather has been feeling a little more spring like here in the UK. 
One of my favourite walks is round Captain Cooks Monument near Great Ayton, its about 8 miles in total and lovely views all the way, unfortunately the better views are always up a bloody hill but think of those leg muscles and you soon power through. Here is a few photos from a couple of weekends ago :)



Roseberry Topping

so nice to see the sun beaming through clouds


So the next walk on my favourites list is Pinchinthorpe Woods near Guisborough its only approximately 3 miles but its a lovely walk and not too strenuous. I often take the dogs on this walk and the last time I went was with my friend Lizzy before she left for army life, we had 6 dogs between us so it was quite chaotic at times but great fun! Here's a couple of photos from Pinchinthorpe.

take 1

Take 2

take 1001 lol
So its almost impossible to get all 6 dogs to sit still and look at the camera at the same time but its close enough!

Last walk for today's post is just outside my front door. I am lucky enough to live a stones throw away from woodland and fields which is absolutely fantastic for the dogs they barley even need leads these days! There's lots of walks around the area and different variations so you cant get bored doing the same route all the time it also joins onto Errington Woodland which has some other trails that all join together. We quite often see deer, woodpeckers, squirrels and even badgers (if your patient and lucky enough lol.) Here's a couple of photos from a walk about 5 minutes from my front door.









<3
So a bit of a boring post today but I wanted to share some photos and mention a few lovely places just in case anyone is in the area and looking for somewhere to visit :) Thanks for stopping by :)  
Annie xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment