Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Best Friend leaves for the army!

This week marked a sad day, after 7 years of bestfriendiness (yeh that's a word) my bestest left for the Army. Even though iv known she was going for a while it hit me pretty hard. We have one of those friendships that can go a week or a month without seeing each other but when we catch up its like we've never been apart. We've been trying to cram as much friend time in before she left going out for tea, dog walks, nights out and coffee dates. Here is a few pictures from our night out (a rare occurrence these days)











morning after photo!
We've had some fab times over the last 7 years and its absolutely flown by, im sure when shes back on leave and visits we'll make a lot more memories. BFF as they say. I wish her all the luck in her new job and am starting to feel better now iv stopped crying!! Lizzy if you ever read this I miss you alreadyyy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment