Follow me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday 17 June 2013

On a slightly cheerier side!

After a long post about quite a depressing subject i feel i should quickly lighten the mood as i didn't start this blog to be all depressing and morbid (just the odd post maybe but that's life ey!)
So a lot has gone on since starting this blog, the main thing is finding love! A little twist of fate twinged with a little more sadness led me to meet the best man ever! My lovely pony who i'v had since Primary School had a leg injury and over a year of rest and vets bills there was nothing else that could be done and he was in pain so the only option was to have him put to sleep. . i promise i'm not going to get totally depressing again!! But i wanted to get some professional pictures taken of me and my horse before he went, i was recommended a guy who i kind of knew through a friend, he came to take the photos and we got talking, and ever since that day iv pretty much been head over heels! I know i said i don't believe in all that fate and spiritual business but again to make me feel better i think my Sunshine pony brought him to me and we wouldn't be together now if it weren't for him <3 And thanks to him i'm the happiest iv been for years!

Sunny <3
Gorgeous pony <3 miss him everyday!










                                       
                                               And a couple of sneak peeks at me and the boy :)



On whitby pier
at scaling dam

Skinningrove beach <3
 And just a couple of the pictures Tad (his real name is Dave) took of Sunny <3 He surprised me a few weeks ago with a hard back book full of photos of me and Sunny its absolutely amazing! Best present ever!



Anyway Soppyness out of the way, ill look forward to blogging about all sorts of exciting things and possibly throw a few reviews/make up-y stuff for good measure ;)
InstagramLike the photos? why not follow me on instagram? Click here >>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment